Perk Rework | Any Means Necessary

I know that Any Means Necessary isn't even that of a bad perk and can actually be really useful. I just wanted to give it a small change to make it feel nicer to use.

Any Means Necessary.png

What do you think?

Comments

  • Yes. Dropped pallet auras is all it needs to become strong

  • I like it, simple but effective.

    All it does is increase your odds of using the perk successfully

  • Yh right now almost nobody runs it. But i had yesterday a funny interaction. I wanted to heal someone, but my survivor dropped the pallet instead. Luckily the injured survivor had the perk to help me out.

  • @landromat said:

    Yes. Dropped pallet auras is all it needs to become strong

    It'll be too OP.

  • If it can't make survivors to drop dead hard to use it it's not op

  • Nice. I dont want to use Windows so I can able to use Any mean.

    Because currently I use Any mean just to get attention to killer

  • To see pallets you can just equip Windows of Opportunity ^^

    A fun buff to it would be to increase the stun duration for 1 second if someone use a pallet that got pulled back up with Any Means Necessary.

    It would be an incentive for killer to break pallets

  • Would be fun if it became an exhaustion perk or something. Something like:

    "Dropping a pallet will start a 3 second timer, once the timer is up, you can press the active ability button to reset that pallet immediately when near it. You become exhausted."

    This is what I'd want it to become.

  • @Adeloo said:

    To see pallets you can just equip Windows of Opportunity ^^

    A fun buff to it would be to increase the stun duration for 1 second if someone use a pallet that got pulled back up with Any Means Necessary.

    It would be an incentive for killer to break pallets

    But now you don't have to run another perk to make Any Means Necessary useful. Plus this time, it doesn't have a cooldown for the aura reading

  • sounds good, the same thing for the elodie case perk, that need aura reading ability to, for chasts that opend

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2210819#Comment_2210819

    But now you don't have to run another perk to make Any Means Necessary useful. Plus this time, it doesn't have a cooldown for the aura reading

    but why add a feature that is already present in the game by the form of a perk ? i know what you want to do but this probably won't happend anyway.

  • @Adeloo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224117#Comment_2224117

    but why add a feature that is already present in the game by the form of a perk ? i know what you want to do but this probably won't happend anyway.

    You don't see the auras of dropped pallets at basekit. You need WoO to do that