That's all. Have a nice day ❤️
No u.
<3
Aw thats wholesome, hello! ❤️
Although I doubt I will have a good day, I'll try ^^
Hope you have an amazing day too ❤
@Mazoobi said:That's all. Have a nice day ❤️
@Mazoobi said:
Something positive & refreshing, I like it.
Woah why are survivor mains so toxic
You too <3
And to you too Sir/ Madam/ Mx.👍
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No u.
<3
Aw thats wholesome, hello! ❤️
Although I doubt I will have a good day, I'll try ^^
Hope you have an amazing day too ❤
Something positive & refreshing, I like it.
Woah why are survivor mains so toxic
You too <3
And to you too Sir/ Madam/ Mx.👍