4 Sacrifice on Basement

That have to be in single trial, challange. But it is kinda hard. I used Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit + Monstrous Shrine

But i can not do that. 2 problems here:

1 - Maps are so big, so even with this perks survivors escaping from my shoulders.

2 - I have not any generator defend perk. So game ending so fast.

Any tips for this challange, i really bored. I wanna finish this.

Comments

  • Burn a basement offering for the main building because the main building is usually in the middle.

  • Trapper with a bag. Play till you get a basement spawn under the shack. Hook somebody then trap all the exits. Go back as a soon as one is disarmed and reset it. Go down, chop chop, hook hook repeat.

  • I would use a killer like Freddy or Hag that can protect the basement with their ability and a build like Agitation+Iron Grasp+Corrupt+Noed. Corrupt is the best passive slowdown perk in the game and Noed is Noed.

  • @jester20k said:

    Derank to 18

    I am rank 2 right now, that will need so much effort.

  • Try Starstruck instead of Mad Grit and bring a basement offering so you know where the basement is from the start.

    I’d also recommend Hag or Twins

  • @Northener1907 said:

    That have to be in single trial, challange. But it is kinda hard. I used Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit + Monstrous Shrine

    But i can not do that. 2 problems here:

    1 - Maps are so big, so even with this perks survivors escaping from my shoulders.

    2 - I have not any generator defend perk. So game ending so fast.

    Any tips for this challange, i really bored. I wanna finish this.

    Hag is easily the best killer to do this with.Mad Grit and Monstrous dont really need to be there. I would swap one for MYC and the other for corrupt or some slowdown. Bringing an offering for basement and then setting up aroudn there would be your best bet.

  • Good maps where to do this challenge are sanctum of wrath and dead dawg imho (i did it in sanctum of wrath)

    Sadly you need good rng to get the basement in shack for dead dawg, and in main build with sanctum.

  • I can consistently sacrifice all four survivors in the basement if I am using Basement trapper build, agitation, iron grasp and the purple bag addon. That would be my recommendation