Second time I’m posting this, but I’m getting too anxious...
I literally don’t care who the killer is or who the other survivor is or even if we get a new map, I just really want Claire Redfield to be in DBD. Yui Kimura needs some kind of competition for best girl in DBD because she’s in a whole tier all by herself atm. Seriously devs, if y’all choose Claire to be one of the base survivors for the RE chapter, I will make a thread saying a lot of good things about y’all.
Comments
I like Claire but it's a stretch imagining her being afraid of some of the killers we've got. Then again we have Bill and Cheryl
You can kind of say the same thing about other RE characters tbh.
my wife and I would like to argue against Yui being best girl
I consider Meg to be the only survivor in DBD right now to come close to Yui’s level. She also holds a special place in my heart. :)
Alright I'll admit Yui has amazing style and is very cute lol ;w; Hopefully we get Claire and maybe even Chris tho, since I want boulder punching boi to be in the spotlight as well
I would love for my four favorite girls, Meg, Yui, Rin, and Claire to be in the same game. I would be a happy boy.