My Claudette is the best
For more fashion fails follow me ๐
For more fashion fails follow me ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
excuse me i am an icon
That one actually looks decent
you sound surprised, but i am nothing if not a fashion icon
Enemy spotted.
This match was like a year ago, it was a pain in both rank difference & toxic-ness.
Lmao
I just did it for fun lol I'm never toxic I was tired of "oh look I have to match my outfit" so yeah
My outfit is the pink shirt and purple pants. I just dont want to be a blendette. But i play claudette only for challenges.
Same here I actually main Kate and do Claudette eventually for either challenge or joking around
It's okay everyone. Not everybody is born with exquisite fashion sense like yours truly.
My claudette drip.
I think I rank this all the time when I was grey-green ranks.
This isn't meant to be a dig at you, it's just the Store released when I was finally escaping greens into purples and suddenly I spent too much money on her and David
I am sitll trapped in the elo hell that is green ranks on survivor. Only 1 more pip to get to purples but I have been enjoying demo way too much recently lol.