I don't know what to do. The survivor refuses to leave the game.
Both EXIT GATES are open and the hatch has spawned. I checked the whole map at least twice now and I'm sitting near the house for over 5 minutes now and he still hasn't left the game ...
Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and then report the Survivor for holding the game hostage. Make sure to have video proof. Whatever you do, do not disconnect.
@Marvel said:
I don't know what to do. The survivor refuses to leave the game.
Both EXIT GATES are open and the hatch has spawned. I checked the whole map at least twice now and I'm sitting near the house for over 5 minutes now and he still hasn't left the game ...
Classic
If you dont wanna lose your BP I recommend going afk, watch a ncie tv series, maybe even play another game.
@Orion said:
Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and then report the Survivor for holding the game hostage. Make sure to have video proof. Whatever you do, do not disconnect.
Why no DC?
I once was being hold hostage by that killer in the air exploit that was abused by survivors, I was able to watch a whole tv series and after I came back after 1 hour roughly I Dced. Thats even too much for me and I am used to long games if you go afk
@Orion said:
Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and then report the Survivor for holding the game hostage. Make sure to have video proof. Whatever you do, do not disconnect.
Why shouldnt he DC?
Survivors can do this til eternity, maybe they even bugged themselves into a locker or whatever
@Orion said:
Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and then report the Survivor for holding the game hostage. Make sure to have video proof. Whatever you do, do not disconnect.
Why shouldnt he DC?
Survivors can do this til eternity, maybe they even bugged themselves into a locker or whatever
If the Survivor is stuck somewhere, AFK crows will reveal them. This is just Survivor entitlement at it's finest.
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
I checked his profile after the game and it was some russian guy (not naming anyone) with tons of -rep in his comments X_X no wonder
@Marvel said:
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
@Marvel said:
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
@Marvel said:
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
@Marvel said:
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
There's really no reason for them not to have fixed this by now. It's absurd. How difficult would it be to make 3 crows appear permanently after a certain amount of time after a gate is opened? Or just put in a concede option so the killer can get their points and move on.
@Marvel said:
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
The support should be able to take a look at the game data, see that it lastet a 1 hour and that should be enough.
that the players have to provide video proof of such things is just absurd
I really hoped it would get better with the new report system, but apparently nothing has changed at all
@Marvel said:
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
The support should be able to take a look at the game data, see that it lastet a 1 hour and that should be enough.
that the players have to provide video proof of such things is just absurd
I really hoped it would get better with the new report system, but apparently nothing has changed at all
Whenever a report happens, it should automatically record the game. I don't like how the ACM don't have this technology yet lol.
@Marvel said:
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
It's dumb that you have to provide video proof. Not everyone has the ability to record their match, I know I don't. And even if they do have the ability you'd have to be recording every match just in case. Will they look at it without the video proof?
I ran in to a sandbagging Claudette, only time she was near you she blowing up gens, throwing down pallets, fast vaulting. The Meg dc'd when they were about to be second hooked because of it. I tried staying near the Claudette so she would get caught also, but she was last one left. I spectated for 10 mins before giving up as she crouched around The Game with 4 gens still up just hiding from the killer. What is the point of me reporting if it's not goin to be looked at seriously because I have no video proof?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and then report the Survivor for holding the game hostage. Make sure to have video proof. Whatever you do, do not disconnect.
Yea but why ... I met that team the game before and they won. Now that I killed 3 of the premades the last one refuses to go. What can I do ??? lol
Some people are just like that. All you can do is refuse to give them what they want and report them. A report a day helps purge the cancer away.
But I would like to play another game before I have to go ... I'm still sitting there lol
Well, it's your choice, but if you disconnect, you will be rewarding that #########'s behavior.
Classic
If you dont wanna lose your BP I recommend going afk, watch a ncie tv series, maybe even play another game.
You must be new here.

Why no DC?
I once was being hold hostage by that killer in the air exploit that was abused by survivors, I was able to watch a whole tv series and after I came back after 1 hour roughly I Dced. Thats even too much for me and I am used to long games if you go afk
Yea and I lose my points : <
I'm playing overwatch now, the game is still going in dbdl lol
I have no idea .......
Why shouldnt he DC?
Survivors can do this til eternity, maybe they even bugged themselves into a locker or whatever
wow, he finally left!!! I did 2 games of overwatch until he got out just to casually insult me in the after game chat. It took almost 30 minutes ... how is this even a thing
I checked his profile after the game and it was some russian guy (not naming anyone) with tons of -rep in his comments X_X no wonder
I hope you reported him.
Yes I did but I don't know if that even helps x_x
Did you manage to grab a video of it and send it to https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us (along with reporting them in-game)? If so, yes, it will be dealt with.
I don't have a recording device :ohnoes:
The support should be able to take a look at the game data, see that it lastet a 1 hour and that should be enough.
that the players have to provide video proof of such things is just absurd
I really hoped it would get better with the new report system, but apparently nothing has changed at all
It's dumb that you have to provide video proof. Not everyone has the ability to record their match, I know I don't. And even if they do have the ability you'd have to be recording every match just in case. Will they look at it without the video proof?
I ran in to a sandbagging Claudette, only time she was near you she blowing up gens, throwing down pallets, fast vaulting. The Meg dc'd when they were about to be second hooked because of it. I tried staying near the Claudette so she would get caught also, but she was last one left. I spectated for 10 mins before giving up as she crouched around The Game with 4 gens still up just hiding from the killer. What is the point of me reporting if it's not goin to be looked at seriously because I have no video proof?