KB+M for console?
Title. I just want to play nurse with a mouse again.
Title. I just want to play nurse with a mouse again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be really nice!!!
But I don't think our dream come true.
Yes please, I want to try out Blight, nurse and huntress as well
What are they called exactly? I'm getting one 100%
Been asked for many times over the years, likely ain't ever coming. The reasons given were it'd take too long & involve way too much work & require a total UI overhaul as well.
Could get a cheap pc? You can have filters and everything then as well if you wanted. Iv never quite understood why people get one system and then use another systems controls tbh but pc would give you advantages and more discounts across the whole game industry plus every game is m+kb then
It's not as simple as that, there's no Cross Progression remember? And it likely ain't ever coming either. So we'd have to purchase said PC, and then rebuy the game, all dlc's, and any wanted cosmetics. Oh and regrind everything the best part. Who with thousands of hours and decent $$ already into DBD would do that again?
There's no cross progression. It wouldn't be worth it.