Comments

  • I thought the life of a nurse main was slugging at 5 gens.

  • @Mdawgu said:

    I thought the life of a nurse main was slugging at 5 gens.

    Yupp. Nurse in the clip runs Infectious Fright (like any other Nurse) for this exact reason.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2209371#Comment_2209371

    Yupp. Nurse in the clip runs Infectious Fright (like any other Nurse) for this exact reason.

    Hm so we're just going to ignore the main problem of the 9 second clip (the bug) in order to perk shame? Seems legit.

  • @Lx_malice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2209388#Comment_2209388

    Hm so we're just going to ignore the main problem of the 9 second clip (the bug) in order to perk shame? Seems legit.

    Your swing connected with the crate due to latency. Big deal.

  • Ruin IF and double recharge yikes

    How did u even lose 3 gens with that build

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Ruin IF and double recharge yikes

    How did u even lose 3 gens with that build

    Admittedly I played pretty bad at the beginning along with being screwed by lunge bug a couple times. Also I don't see the issue with double recharge? It's literally almost old basekit Nurse but ever so slightly worse. Also also I'm a console player. Give me a break dude.

  • Idk man nurse main screams hardcore slugging to me

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Idk man nurse main screams hardcore slugging to me

    I mean... you're not wrong. I do. To me, it's like asking a hag to not trap near hook. Can you not do it? And will you be fine if you dont do it? Yes, buts it's so clearly in your benefit and easy to go about that's it's a no brainer.

    I love nurse, but its just another one of her design flaws. The fact that she can straight up warp through walls makes slugging and camping slugs really really easy.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2209446#Comment_2209446

    I think you're missing the point of this thread,instead of adressing the bug,you're going for him running whatever perk he wants and whatever addons he wants just like every other of those 4 survivors did?

    Its funny how everyone complains about killer perks and addons,but no one does about survivors.

    Also it may be hard to admit,but good survivors on comms,are no match for any killer in the game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw-83AW_nfk

    I posted clips about the bug already myself, its nothing new for me

    Also, i complain about perks and add-ons because I'm tired of the rhetoric that nurse is the hardest killer in the game when she's utterly broken with certain builds and addons. And no, I play her basekit yet I *can* take good survivors on comms. Is it a sweaty ass match? It is, but it's still manageable on the strongest killer in the game.

    And when I slap double cdr to have basically old basekit the gane becomes so easy it isn't even fun

  • @Mdawgu said:

    I thought the life of a nurse main was slugging at 5 gens.

    If there wasn't a nerf I mean bugs.

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Ruin IF and double recharge yikes

    How did u even lose 3 gens with that build

    No killer can stop 3 gens from going in 90 seconds, not if the survivors are playing well. That's not to say the killer is weak or bad, it's just that dbd is balanced around the killer losing those gens. Which also isn't to say these survivors were playing that well, I'm just making sure people undersrand how the Devs designed the game.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2209446#Comment_2209446

    No killer can stop 3 gens from going in 90 seconds, not if the survivors are playing well. That's not to say the killer is weak or bad, it's just that dbd is balanced around the killer losing those gens. Which also isn't to say these survivors were playing that well, I'm just making sure people undersrand how the Devs designed the game.

    I never said that, in fact I don't get bothered when a couple of gens pop within the first chase. Pressure comes from the moment you get the first hook, not from the first chase per se