The game (DBD) needs more maps, who's with me?

Graphic overhauls on the current maps are all well and good. We need more of them though.


We don't need a ######### ton of cosmetics what we need are more maps.

Comments

  • Yes more new maps

    Bhvr: here 5 Badhams lol

  • i think there's a certain chance the mappools will be overhauled once the graphic updates are through.

    Like, the aforementioned badham could be reduced down to a single map with better tiles, while swamp (now decently playable) or glenvale could get more.

  • don't forget there are 4 separate versions of coldwin farm and Autohaven.

  • I'd take having better maps over having more maps.

    Currently we have quantity over quality and the visual updates fixed very few of the problems that some of these maps have (and on occasion they made certain maps worse).

    Why have 35 maps when half of them are utter rubbish?

  • I disagree, we need more balanced maps. Then we can start getting new ones.

  • I'd prefer few balanced maps over many trash maps.