Classic Horror Monsters Mode
I suggest to add Classic Monsters such as Wolfman, Frankenstein Monster, Dracula, the Mummy etc. and the gameplay be in Black in White like the old films. Just an extra Mode not to mess with the other mode going on now.
I suggest to add Classic Monsters such as Wolfman, Frankenstein Monster, Dracula, the Mummy etc. and the gameplay be in Black in White like the old films. Just an extra Mode not to mess with the other mode going on now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems like they dont want an extra mode. And it would be too much work.
They would have to shell out for those IPs, too. I can't imagine Universal would sell the rights for cheap; those are classic, popular monsters.
well im not sure about wolfman and the mummy but I'm pretty sure all the examples are within the public domain which means bhvr wouldn't need to pay for licenses as long as the characters don't resemble the movie counterparts to much