matchmaking sucks
... welp this was fun
... welp this was fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You would be happy, the game trust so much in your skills, that it match you with opponents way better rank.
That's good matchmaking. It's supposed to match you within 7 ranks. It's not like you were rank 9, 15, etc.
yeah it's not like the rank 18 killer VS Rank 8 and 10 survivors like I get put up against most of the time. It doesn't matter what time of day it is. the matches I get are always a crap shoot and 9 times out of 10 I get stomped. I still try to have fun the best I can.
Better than mine.
As a rank 1 survivor, I've gotten paired with rank 6, 8, 14, 16, and even a couple 20s tonight.
It would be an interesting experience if it weren't so common