Day and night cycle
After playing in the reworked maps I thought, why not having a day and night cycle? And I don't mean to have it in real time, but every time a realm is chosen have a certain chance of being it day or night. Just imagine how different the coldwind farms would look at night.
Hell, the moon offerings could even be brought back to alter this and choose if you will play on day or night.
There could even be special "events" like a blood moon where the map is tinted red (it could have a low chance of happening, or set during blood rush events)
Comments
I think they got rid of blood moon offerings because it was too much work to make so many different iterations of maps. I’m sure it’s not as easy as “ add red filter”. Every portion of the map would need to be gone over to make sure it looked good and to an extent, realistic. To do that for every single map would be too much and delay reworks of maps and new maps.