Non-Shared Perks need to be shown to others, even if no shared benefits

Just had a match where my Power Struggle build failed twice because other survivors tried to come rescue me, were spotted by the killer, tried to loop the killer around me and the pallet I was next to, and used the pallet to save themselves and escape the chase.

This would not have happened if Power Struggle was shown to other survivors while I was in the dying state and within 8m of a standing pallet.

@Nos37 said:

Another edit:

  • Power Struggle (shown to all survivors while in the dying state and within 8m of a standing pallet)


Comments

  • You should just see all other survivors perks in the lobby IMO. Would make survivors make smarter plays especially if they know you have stuff like deliverance ready to pop and can just unhook yourself last second while they do gens.


    An indicator for certain perks being active for power struggle and deliverance to other survivors would be nice as well though.

  • I'd love a notification for when others have Solidarity, lets me know if I should let them heal me first

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    I'd love a notification for when others have Solidarity, lets me know if I should let them heal me first

    Yes, and no.

    If you know another survivor healing you has Solidarity, you can either let them heal you so they get the benefit of the perk, or you can heal them first knowing you'll miss out on altruism emblem progress and Bloodpoints if you don't.

  • There's a couple others that should probably also be declared, like Plunderer's Instinct, Ace in the Hole, Desperate Measures and For the People.

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2210143#Comment_2210143

    Yes, and no.

    If you know another survivor healing you has Solidarity, you can either let them heal you so they get the benefit of the perk, or you can heal them first knowing you'll miss out on altruism emblem progress and Bloodpoints if you don't.

    It's very rare that you're able to fully heal from Solidarity without coordination. It does however let the person you healed first heal you in just 8 seconds. If I'm not wrong, don't you get the Altruism BP after you finish healing?

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2212537#Comment_2212537

    It's very rare that you're able to fully heal from Solidarity without coordination. It does however let the person you healed first heal you in just 8 seconds. If I'm not wrong, don't you get the Altruism BP after you finish healing?

    I haven't tested it, but if the other person is only healing you for half the heal bar then surely they only get half as many points.

    It's hard to work the point difference into the perk itself.

    • Does Solidarity give double points to anyone who heals you, period? Then what happens if you let someone else heal you the entire health bar just to give away double heal points instead of using Solidarity first?
    • Does Solidarity only award double heal points to the survivor that you have fully healed while using Solidarity? What happens if another survivor is helping you heal? What happens if two survivors heal you after?


  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224090#Comment_2224090

    I haven't tested it, but if the other person is only healing you for half the heal bar then surely they only get half as many points.

    It's hard to work the point difference into the perk itself.

    • Does Solidarity give double points to anyone who heals you, period? Then what happens if you let someone else heal you the entire health bar just to give away double heal points instead of using Solidarity first?
    • Does Solidarity only award double heal points to the survivor that you have fully healed while using Solidarity? What happens if another survivor is helping you heal? What happens if two survivors heal you after?

    Alright I checked the wiki and turns out you get the BPs based on how much percentage you've healed. Though seriously, why would you deny the value of someone else's perk, which shaves off a quarter of the time to heal both of you just for points?

  • I used to just spill the beans on my perk build in the pre-game chat. Of course, nobody listened so I just stopped. Plus, it's pretty easy to forget perks just stated in the lobby.

    However, I do think that having perk reveals specific to each perk may be a bit complicated. For instance, letting your team know that you have deliverance by highlighting the aura of the hook would ensure that you get value out of it, but then what would happen for second wind? Would people remember that?

    What I think should happen is that perks should be visible in the little in-trial settings menu, right next to the survivor's name and character. It may come off a bit clunky and doesn't have the greatest accessibility, but it's something.

  • Or with the coming UX overhaul, they could add the survivors 4 p3rks to the HUD next to each survivor