Banning Rage Quitters.
Recently I've encountered a wave of RQs and I'm sick of losing my items and thousands of blood points. I think rage quitters need to be more efficiently dealt with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dont ban just make them wait untill that game is finish but personally i dont want any punishment xd
you already loose 2 pips tbh
...
This is a peer to peer game.
The killer is the server.
You are running on the Killers connection, which can create gameplay issues, not to mention a security risk for him.
The devs actually support streamers that derank by DCing intentionally.
You do realize that the killer is the server?
I mean when a Survivor quits the killer gets points so I don't see a problem...hell when a Killer leaves the survivors don't get any points.
They do they get escape points and safety pip.
Yes this because I'm a PS4 User and we don't get #########.