Why are charms split between killer/survivor?

We have charms that work for both and it seems ridiculous to exclude some but not others...

Comments

  • Probably because it does not really fit. Like, why should a Survivor wear an Eyeball on their belt? And why should there be a cute little Bill on the Hook?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Probably because it does not really fit. Like, why should a Survivor wear an Eyeball on their belt? And why should there be a cute little Bill on the Hook?

    Because the player likes the look of it.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Probably because it does not really fit. Like, why should a Survivor wear an Eyeball on their belt? And why should there be a cute little Bill on the Hook?

    I get Your point. But I can also dress as 6 ft tall clown man. Wearing a pink elephant head with santa robes on wielding a easter egg themed knife. I feel like a toy dwight wouldn't really be the lore killer here.

  • @MrCrazyCat62 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205256#Comment_2205256

    I get Your point. But I can also dress as 6 ft tall clown man. Wearing a pink elephant head with santa robes on wielding a easter egg themed knife. I feel like a toy dwight wouldn't really be the lore killer here.

    I mean, I wear that in my freetime, and dont worry, if I would wear a Toy-Dwight, people would not think I am more crazy than usual.

    But, I guess this is the intention - the more gory/brutal/dark Charms for Killers and the cute/sweet/whatever Charms for Survivors. I would not mind if they would just make all Charms useable for everyone, since Killers have more good-looking Charms than Survivors and I would probably use more of those.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Probably because it does not really fit. Like, why should a Survivor wear an Eyeball on their belt? And why should there be a cute little Bill on the Hook?

    Isn't the candy cane through eyeball a killer and survivor charm? I'm not logged in right now so can't check but pretty sure that one is.


    I think it'd be great to have all the charms accessible to both killers and survivors. Seeing your survivor character on a killers hook and wondering if that's a death sentence or killer has soft spot for that survivor. ๐Ÿ˜‚ See a Dwight with DwightCrow on his belt. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @MrCrazyCat62 said:

    We have charms that work for both and it seems ridiculous to exclude some but not others...

    Because a lot of them are made for one role