Has hacking seen an uptick in the recent weeks on dbd

This last month I have encountered ample hackers with speed wall hacks just today I got hit by a plague going Mach 5.

Comments

  • I've seen a lot more hackers months ago, but who knows.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I've seen a lot more hackers months ago, but who knows.

    Maybe I've been unlucky.. in the last few days I have been unable to hit survivors while they are healing and the disappear almost immediately, along with insta Gen pop. Also especially on survivors side in high purple low red ranks I've noticed hackers being way to fast or just knowing where I am I even tested with Claude with urban, iron, and calm spirit. So I haven't produced scratch marks and I'm not near a Gen the will immediately get me... also seen in the same game 3 people on one hook and you could remove them.

  • @thatboosteddwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205162#Comment_2205162

    Maybe I've been unlucky.. in the last few days I have been unable to hit survivors while they are healing and the disappear almost immediately, along with insta Gen pop. Also especially on survivors side in high purple low red ranks I've noticed hackers being way to fast or just knowing where I am I even tested with Claude with urban, iron, and calm spirit. So I haven't produced scratch marks and I'm not near a Gen the will immediately get me... also seen in the same game 3 people on one hook and you could remove them.

    Edit wasn't in the same game