Bubba idea
Bubba definitely gets a lot of hate on the forums but for this discussion I want to set aside the camping aspect and talk about the chase. I’ve got a couple friends who play survivor mainly and when we talk about bubba it’s not so much the camping that bothers them. Rather it’s the fact that at some loops (especially with the chili’s) you just gotta feed bubba the pallet and on some of the bigger maps getting to another pallet before bubba gets his tokens back is simply not gonna happen. So I was thinking of a slight slowdown to bubbas pallet eating skills based on how many tokens he has. If he’s on his first token the breaking speed will be the same as it is now. If he’s on his second token it takes maybe .5-.75 seconds longer and if he’s on his final token it takes 1-1.5 seconds longer. This would simply help with making it to another loop in situations where you have to feed bubba the pallet without completely killing his pallet eating prowess. What do y’all think?
Comments
Reverse it. Longer pallet break the more tokens he has. That way ih je still has tokens it takes longer and if he has no tokens then obviously he cant use his chainsaw as quickly... good idea tho
Bubba is fine. If you are feeding him with pallets, you will have so much dead zones and you will lose. Use windows, trees and other objects to get him maddnes. Use pallets when you really need or for stun him.
Bubba is balanced killer, maybe so strong camper but how many Bubba seriously camping?
I know balancing killers around perks is really not smiled upon but the synergy he has with bamboozle makes it so that bubba can easily create situations where making the survivor feed you the pallets the only option besides dying
No. That's the only thing related to slowdown that he has in his basekit.
Bubba's main ability is that he eats through pallets like potato chips. If you removed that element from him, he would go down about two tiers. Even Otz says this.
He can't use his power for mobility like Oni, Blight, or Billy, can't save his power to have it at the exact moment he needs it like Blight, Myers or Oni, and has a chainsaw running at all times so he's garbage at stealth even with Tinkerer or ToT.
yeah the idea definitely needs ironing out but I’m glad you like the concept
Bubba should be able to eat survivors. I'm kidding, but he feels amazing, he's balanced. Were you around with old leatherface? He was bad, and two of his chili addons didn't work. I genuinely think he's a perfect spot, loops in general are always an issue with Killers.
yeah I’m aware of what old bubba was like and I feel like he’s gotten what he deserves. I’m mostly just throwing out an idea I had with friends to see what people think
I get that, but he feels pretty smooth now honestly. Loops suck, but they're the kind where you gotta pick em or suffer
The problem with Bubba and pallets is called dedicated servers. Survivors need to get the stun. If they time it right, 9 out of 10 times they get the score event. And Bubba still gets the pallet.