David King bug with new cosmetic
Hello, I play on PC and I realized something.
David is empty from the inside. I was so excited to play this outfit but David's whole torso is floatin in the air xD
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Hello, I play on PC and I realized something.
David is empty from the inside. I was so excited to play this outfit but David's whole torso is floatin in the air xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wow, this got acknowledged fast xD
Thank you guys.
BHVR:
its how it is XD
Would like to comment, this happened to me too... and the little hole between his neck and back when using that top piece still exists.
Please fix him!! xD
I came to report it but you beat me to it! Here's another angle of it in case they need to know it's both his front and back views.
https://imgur.com/a/ukmLD0i
I am awake at 5 am right now where I am usually pretty pissed, but this made me laugh, thank you xD
ty for the report! (and the pic)