Collision issues, again.

Today I played Blight for the first time after 4.7.2 was released and guess what? He is sliding off like in pre-patch 4.7.1. Almost every time I launched into a rush I wouldn't even slam, I would just slide off. Annoying. It was very good in 4.7.1 but now in 4.7.2 something went wrong again, check with a couple of friends and the issue persists.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • Can you give some examples of where this is happening please?

  • Sure! It mostly happened in Family Residence (Yamaoka Estate) and Treatment Theater (Lery's Memorial Institute). I can not give precise locations as it happened almost every time I tried to slam into an obstacle or wall.

  • @JustBlack said:

    Sure! It mostly happened in Family Residence (Yamaoka Estate) and Treatment Theater (Lery's Memorial Institute). I can not give precise locations as it happened almost every time I tried to slam into an obstacle or wall.

    Yamaoka Estate was known to be a terrible map for Blight for a while now, ever since they changed the collision for Blight's rushes to be in line with M1 hit detection on objects. You slid off the rocks and trees in particular, right?

  • @OopsAllHexes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2204850#Comment_2204850

    Yamaoka Estate was known to be a terrible map for Blight for a while now, ever since they changed the collision for Blight's rushes to be in line with M1 hit detection on objects. You slid off the rocks and trees in particular, right?

    Mostly rocks and trees, yes, but I did also slide off walls quite a bit.