THE BLIGHT FIRST IMPRESSIONS.
So f*cking good and fun to play! ^^
So f*cking good and fun to play! ^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh?
Happy blight noises
I am going to ask this only once:
Ok
Please don't actually do it...
it's too late
he's going to provide pictures as well
We are doomed...
Darn I was a1/20 of the way done
it's okay you can just give them all the same name
may I suggest Harold?
So harold 1- like 300
Accepting the challenge already makes you the King of Blight.
Heck yeah there may be better but I have the title
no you never want to do that, it makes those poor walls sound like prisoners.
You want to go up and down the alphabet and add another letter to the end for each wall. Like Harolda, Harolb, and so on. Then you can just add another letter each time you go down the alphabet. (Haroldal, Harolba, and so on)
of course, the very first wall will be the O.G Harold.
Ah harold-a can't collide with
Harold-b can't collide with
Harold-c caution slippery when wet
well not exactly. You want to combine the letters.
Like instead of Harold-C, you'd say Harolc. But for vowels you just tack them on the end (Harolda, Harolde, Haroldu, Haroldi, Haroldy)
Thanks, I needed one last reason to buy the boi.
Now I have it.