HELICOPTER EVAC
I'm thinking all this is the new way to escape dbd,only on the upcoming re map is hele evac as some re games finish in helicopter evacuation
I'm thinking all this is the new way to escape dbd,only on the upcoming re map is hele evac as some re games finish in helicopter evacuation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Re 2 remake: am I a joke to you?
Yeah kinda,
I don't even think a heli evac is how most of RE games end...all of them is just silly...
Its possible. I wonder if these new sacrifice and escape is meant for new map or just for the event but on every map
MOST of them,dammm,
Some of them,relax geeez
who would even be flying it? the observer? nea? just a floating helicopter with no pilot? that'd be weird
So a new map is confirmed?