Clear all option

there really should be a clear all option when Selecting perks and addons and whatnot.

say you just played a match and want to change all your perks and addons. Instead of having to change them one at a time, clear all?

Comments

  • There should be preset loadout Options.

    For example i run 3 different loadouts on my Clown and Ace, it'd be nice if i could switch them near instantly. Like Altruism, BP or Item Farm build.
  • Do you not have to pick them all one at the time anyway?
    I agree with Chester that the game needs Loadouts more than this.

  • Emeal said:

    Do you not have to pick them all one at the time anyway?
    I agree with Chester that the game needs Loadouts more than this.

    YeH but it doesn’t switch to the next perk slot when you select a perk 
  • I think running adept characters should turn their perks pink if they are the only one playing that survivor character. 

    Same with killer.