Small tweaks to improve Twins greatly:

As the title suggests, I have a few small tweak idea that could tremendously improve the Twins.

  • When Victor is on cooldown, allow the player to switch back to Charlotte, but not back to Victor until his cooldown is over. What difference does it make aside from allowing Charlotte a couple extra seconds to get to the survivor? Victor is vulnerable whether he is on cooldown or idle, so it hardly changes for survivors.
  • When Victor attaches or gets kicked successfully, instantly switch back to Charlotte. There was a brief moment where this was the case, and I thought it was permanent, and absolutely loved it. Now we're back to watching the survivor run with Victor for a moment, and watch survivors teabag Victor as he gets crushed.
  • Possibly reduce the speed stun on Charlotte when she wakes up, and instead just create an increased moment where she cannot attack. The Twins feel so sluggish and I feel like that is a great hinderance to their appeal.

Comments