One very minor annoyance I have about the game
Is that the news pops up EVERY single time I open the game. I don't mind if it pops up if there's something... new but my god it's ever so slightly annoying haha I can't be the only one who feels this way surely lmao
Comments
I don't mind it that much.
Though, I did play Raid: Shadow Legends briefly in the past due to someone sponsoring it and I definitely think I've been permanently desensitized to all forms of pop-up advertisements/news.
I still don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
It's good for your bank account, trust & believe.
To be honest, I kinda like it.
That's sounds like it may be a blip of some kind? I only get the news page when there's something new to report.
What do you play DBD on? Could it be specific to the console you use? I'm Xbox, and haven't experienced it on there.