What about the rank reset?
Just because of the concern, could they solve? And if so, because they didn't apply it, yesterday I played and I was still in rank 1 and I don't know if today it would have been solved.
Just because of the concern, could they solve? And if so, because they didn't apply it, yesterday I played and I was still in rank 1 and I don't know if today it would have been solved.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's coming, don't worry.
While I have no real information regarding the date, I have a hunch it will be on the 13th - of next month.
I thought all ranks would reset once mmr is on, which is in the coming chapter.
Wait, was MMR actually confirmed in the RE chapter? Do you have a source?
I ask because I literally just finished reading a mod say there is no ETA for mmr:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2201400#Comment_2201400
It’s not confirmed.
They'll likely just leave it now and not bother with it this month.
No, just word of mouth.