Play favorite killer or what wins?
My favorite killer might be the newest one... the Trickster! I always loved spray and pray. LMG in call of duty were always my favorite. My favorite scene in Predator is when Mac picks up the minigun and rains destruction trying to kill the predator. So the newest addition fits my playstyle in games very well. But to my knowledge the Trickster is ranked D tier. So I'm hesitant to play my favorite character when he isn't an A and S tier like Nurse or Spirit. I'm not saying only play what's good but I'm also highly competitive and like to win. So it's just that fine line between playing what's your favorite and what wins. I just started playing him so I am gonna try to make a build that works well with him and his powers. I'd like to hear what is y'alls favorite too.
Comments
You and I are not so different.
My favourite killer was, is, and always will be Old Freddy. When I first started playing, he was regarded by many as the "worst killer" in the game. But I never believed such claims. I knew he had some hidden potential, I knew he couldn't possible be as weak as most people said he was.
Turns out I was right. Not saying he was top Tier, because he wasn't, but he was extremely underrated. And it is disheartening to think that some people didn't notice that before it was too late.
I play one that wins and is one of my favorites both to go against and play as.
Some actually argue Freddy is one of the best now so that gives me hope! Thanks I like that advice.
Who's your favorite?
That actually gives me sadness and despair, because by making him stronger they removed his fun. I would literally do anything to get my old killer back. However, it is unlikely that a similar situation will happen with Trickster.
Anyway, I am glad I could help :)
My favorite is Mikey. He's been my main for over three years and he's the killer that brings me the most fun and I am best with.
I usually win most of my games with him. I love using all different builds and play styles on him; scream for Myers, jump scare Myers, vault master Myers, small terror radius Myers etc.
I know I'm about to be swarmed with hate for saying this but Spirit
Lol nah I won't swarm with hate but others probably will lol xD. I haven't actually played spirit but I know playing against one is a nightmare lol
PH and Blight are my favourites at the moment.
I say "at the moment" because it changes from time to time. But getting those hits trough walls and rushing all over the map and getting those hits around corners feels quite satisfying.
But idk what it is, but M1'ing people as PH is satisfying as hell, the sound the sword makes when hitting the ground is like an Eargasm.
You dare oppose me mortal.
Oh wait, you're dead anyways soo... OPPOSE ME.