Unpopular opinion: I prefer playing vs rusty shackle hag than normal hag.

I just find the camera flick so annoying.

Comments

  • If you get used to it, you can completely ignore the camera flick. I see survivors all the time be seemingly unaffected by it and keep running like normal.

  • Gameplay wise Rusty Shackles will still make it harder for the survivors

  • Actually, Bodyblocker Hag is the best Hag, because she builds a wall.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Gameplay wise Rusty Shackles will still make it harder for the survivors

    Yeah it is a bit but even though I cant see trapper traps for the life of me I normally spot hag traps pretty well

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2202415#Comment_2202415

    Yeah it is a bit but even though I cant see trapper traps for the life of me I normally spot hag traps pretty well

    Very interesting I've seen a few smart survivors who were able to have fast reactions and get out of the lunge range

  • Hard disagree.

    For me, part of countering Hag is getting rid of her traps when the opportunity arises to do so (she picked up a downed survivor, she is kicking a gen, she is committing to a down near a 99% gen) and while yes the camera spin may be annoying, at least you will always know where her traps are or where she likes to trap because many times you won’t be able to see them on the ground. This is important when you understand the ‘web’ she is trying to create.

    This add on also guarantees a free hit for her. If you have exhaustion perks like SB or DH you could potentially avoid the hit vs not being able to because you didn’t know the trap was there to begin with.

    I’ve always said without this add on, I have always felt like I find hag half-way fun, as I feel there are more counters. Which at base Hag doesn’t really have any, unless you bring a flashlight.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2202419#Comment_2202419

    Very interesting I've seen a few smart survivors who were able to have fast reactions and get out of the lunge range

    I have the recation time of a hard boiled egg so I just rely on my bat eyes.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Hard disagree.

    For me, part of countering Hag is getting rid of her traps when the opportunity arises to do so (she picked up a downed survivor, she is kicking a gen, she is committing to a down near a 99% gen) and while yes the camera spin may be annoying, at least you will always know where her traps are or where she likes to trap because many times you won’t be able to see them on the ground. This is important when you understand the ‘web’ she is trying to create.

    This add on also guarantees a free hit for her. If you have exhaustion perks like SB or DH you could potentially avoid the hit vs not being able to because you didn’t know the trap was there to begin with.

    I’ve always said without this add on, I have always felt like I find hag half-way fun, as I feel there are more counters. Which at base Hag doesn’t really have any, unless you bring a flashlight.

    This addonn doesnt guarantee a free hit if you know where she put her traps.

  • I just imagine it would be even easier for hags to run thrill and ruin and just trap the totems than it already is.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2202451#Comment_2202451

    This addonn doesnt guarantee a free hit if you know where she put her traps.

    @Friendly_Blendette

    and more often than not you won't know where her traps are. Best case scenario you can avoid the area, but as I mentioned in my response, you can still do that without Rusty Shackles AND if you have SB or DH you can avoid incoming damage because you have time to react.