Anniversary chapter cost?

Does anyone have an idea of how much the next chapter DLC will cost?

I know it's usually in the ballpark of $8-9 but I'm wondering if it could be more because it sounds like they're introducing a lot more content than usual with the RE tie-in?

Comments

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    Does anyone have an idea of how much the next chapter DLC will cost?

    I know it's usually in the ballpark of $8-9 but I'm wondering if it could be more because it sounds like they're introducing a lot more content than usual with the RE tie-in?

    PLEASE erase this post, don't give the Devs any ideas to increase the price...

  • Depends what is in the Chapter.

    E.g. Stranger Things was more expensive since it contains 3 Characters instead of the usual 2. If there will be one Killer and one Survivor, it will be the same price as most Chapters.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Depends what is in the Chapter.

    E.g. Stranger Things was more expensive since it contains 3 Characters instead of the usual 2. If there will be one Killer and one Survivor, it will be the same price as most Chapters.

    Okay, so maybe somewhere between $8-15 would be a good guess

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2202325#Comment_2202325

    Okay, so maybe somewhere between $8-15 would be a good guess

    Just wait until Tuesday, then they will reveal the Content of the Chapter. If it is 1 Survivor and 1 Killer, it will be 7 Euros (or whatever it is in other currencies). If there are more Survivors (or more Killers, but this is very unlikely), it will probably be more expensive.

  • I imagine it'll be in the $12-15 range. A new killer plus two survivors. Then at release there will be a couple $15 legendary skins and they'll release more over the next few months