New and Old movement Suggestion
I really liked the old movement better than the new movement. Could we please/maybe have an option in settings were we can choose to have the new or old movement? If we could have this. I would greatly greatly greatly appreciate it!.
Comments
Agreed.
Actually, I think this should go beyond movement. Countless things were better in the past, and we should still be able to use them.
Would it be awesome if survivors could change between different animations ? I mean, this would make everyone happy nope ?
Like, for each prestige, you get a new linked set of animations for the character.
cough Freddy cough
YES! Freddy takes the crown for me, I am sure you know it. But actually, there is much more, such as events. No one can deny that they were much better in the past.
That would be really hard to do and might bring advantages, and based on what we have seen with past chapters they are too lazy
I actually want back the movement that was reverted. I think it was out when Twins came out.
That's very true. Personally, I miss Old Macmillan and the older Hallowed Blight events.
I miss pretty much everything, but mostly Old Lery's and the Winter Solstice event.