The smart idea is to just push out gens, but I play solo queue, and knowing what happens in solo queue, I'm just gonna stealth it out and wait for the hatch.
I would go down there, and look them in the eye as the entity impales them. I would revel in their pain and watch as they are sacrificed to the unknown void of endless and monotonous insanity.
Without any context im assuming the situation is that there's still gens on the table, in which case I am going to work on the gens as I have Kindred and can see whether or not the killer leaves the basement.
I would go down there, and look them in the eye as the entity impales them. I would revel in their pain and watch as they are sacrificed to the unknown void of endless and monotonous insanity.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Impossible to say without context really. Depends on the killer, how many people are down there, if I'm healthy, where the basement is etc...
I would do gens
going to save them is a very easy way to lose.
Do the gens, unless it's a killer I know I can save against without just giving them a free hook or throwing the match
Going gens is really the only optimal play.
Depends on the killer
If the killer is patrolling and I have BT, sure. Otherwise I'm just going to do gens and leave.
Depends who the killer is, I'll try my best but if I don't have BT or it's a insta down killer I'm sorry but Gg man I'm out lol.
Smart and "brave" in the same sentence? Hehe
The smart idea is to just push out gens, but I play solo queue, and knowing what happens in solo queue, I'm just gonna stealth it out and wait for the hatch.
I would go down there, and look them in the eye as the entity impales them. I would revel in their pain and watch as they are sacrificed to the unknown void of endless and monotonous insanity.
Without any context im assuming the situation is that there's still gens on the table, in which case I am going to work on the gens as I have Kindred and can see whether or not the killer leaves the basement.
"They were dead when I found them.
It was the only way."
If It was bubba I would leave and watch them suffer
It depends on what killer it is.