Since everyone agrees Self Care is bad

Comments

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Self Care is not a bad Perk. The people who are using it are bad. Like, there is nothing wrong with using Self Care in a good situation, the problem are the people who decide to use Self Care in the Corner of the Map against Sloppy Butcher, while two Teammates are on the Hook and the remaining Teammate is being chased.

    I seen this so many times. As killer lol they think I can't see em XD

  • @Munqaxus said:

    Why not buff it?


    Everyone agreed Leatherface was bad, they buffed him. Everyone agreed Wraith was bad, htey buffed him. But everyone agrees Self Care is bad? They buff Sloppy Butcher.

    Now I'm not saying the dev are killer-sided or anything. When everyone agrees a Killer or Killer perk is too strong they do nerf it too. Just saying that self-healing in this game is never going to be buffed ever again.

    @BabyCameron10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2202121#Comment_2202121

    Lol, I thought about the other day. Would be interesting to see if it was buffed to be able to do that (I don’t think it does atm) + guarantee 1 skill check upon healing. Maybe then we will see more SC and Autodidact.

    Yes, SC stacks with Botany and Desperate Measures.

    Autodidact doesn't work with self care FYI. Autodidact is a trash perk that has needed a buff for a long time, maybe someday they will buff it.

1 2 ›