Are Dedicated Servers off?
I use to get 60 ping on the servers but as of this recent patch im getting the old pier to pier ping of 120 every lobby can a Mod confirm?
Tagged:
Mod
I use to get 60 ping on the servers but as of this recent patch im getting the old pier to pier ping of 120 every lobby can a Mod confirm?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing has changed on the Servers.
If you are having issues, I suggest resetting router, checking connection etc.
same.....is not my NET ...this only happens on DBD for me.. before the last patch i used to play with 80-105 maximum ... but NOW is 120-160 maximum
I also have been having massive ping issues. I used to run about 20-40 ping, but recently im hard-capped around 100. Wired connection, nobody else using internet etc etc.
I miss P2P, at least you could see how bad of a game you were getting yourself into.
yeah 😥