Bring back the Frozen Elsa Hag cosmetic
in Polls
For those who have only gotten into the game this past year and have missed out on this cosmetic can we please have the option to buy in the store. I absolutely love it and I cannot add it to my collection of hag skins ๐ญ (hag main)
Comments
It will appear in the store eventually.
Wasn't this in a tome a long time back though? I know average wait is 6 months for cosmetics from times but I'm pretty sure it's been longer than that and ive been playing since August last year
6 months is not the average wait time but the minimum wait time.
for the first tome the wait time for the first cosmetics in store were around.a full year it think.
Devs said that it at least 6 months before it get to the store. But it also means it can take more time.
They need to hurry and take my money ๐
I've been playing since August and I think the tome was out was a good few months before that so easily been a year already ๐ญ