Twitch streamer who is NOT Fog whisperer using Fog whisperer logo in his streams?
Hi folks,
In a recent match as survivor, I came across a DBD Twitch streamer (playing as killer) who was using the Fog Whisperer logo in his live stream even though he isn't a Fog Whisperer
This streamer face camped a teammate, BM-ed people on hook, and called me a "#########" in the game during the stream. I did not think that an actual Fog Whisperer would be this rude to people in public games, so I double checked the DBD's Fog Whisperer web page for his username. I could not find him on the list.
Therefore, I'm wondering if this person is not an actual Fog Whisperer, and he's only using the Fog whisperer logo for his own publicity by misleading viewers into thinking he is a DBD partner? Can someone verify this? Are there consequences for streamers who do this type of thing?
Seeking clarification here from the community / managers - thank you.
Comments
Posting links to his account is against the forum rules iirc.
Also this feels like a report material rather than a Feedback thread, you can consider using https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
got it, I'll delete this discussion then. Thank you!
Keeping this thread is ok, just remove the link to their profile. Perhaps one of the mods will come across this post and give a reasonable reply earlier than you get a response on your ticket.
I recommend you making a ticket with the support to report this. That's your best waypoint to go to: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=191446
They'll take it from there.