Event Items and Offerings
So is there any chance that bhvr will change prestige so that event items and offerings are not lost? The limited timed events make it so that you never want to prestige an older character once you had those items. I'm fine with the normal stuff being reset but the limited timed stuff is big sad. I wanna prestige my Kate (best girl btw) but she has so many event items and offerings that I just can't do it. Please bhvr consider making this change.
Comments
I know what it feels like. I have several event items on many survivors I want to prestige, but can't because I'll lose them. I hope they make it so that you won't lose event items and offerings or just the "limited-time-only" items like the anniversary items and offerings.
It takes me forever before I can prestige survivors with event items. Because I refuse to lose event items. So sometimes I ask a friend for help. I bring my event item and my friend brings a "White Ward" so it doesn't matter if my friend dies or escapes. And then my friend brings the item and I bring a "White Ward". But the problem with this method is that it's expensive and Franklin's is, unfortunately, a thing, white Ward is Very Rare so it doesn't show up that often in bloodwebs, at least not in my bloodweb, and it's really time-consuming.
So I really want BHVR to make it so that prestige doesn't delete your event items.
#LoveKate!