Weirdest Slinger bug or am I just unlucky?

alright, i been playing a lot since the patch and tome today and... each of the 26 killermatches i played as deathslinger was on lery's... EACH

is it bugged or am I just very unlucky?

Comments

  • Did they use any offerings? If not I calculated a 0.007% chance of that happening. Not impossible given the amount of people play and how much each individual play, but very unusual. Although, my math could be off.

  • I am convinced BHVR is "gathering stats" on indoor maps and Haddonfield, because both me and every content creator I watch have been endlessly getting Haddonfield, Lerys, Midwich, Hawkins and The Game, moreso than even the reworked farm maps. I've stopped playing killer because the maps are so bad.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    Did they use any offerings? If not I calculated a 0.007% chance of that happening. Not impossible given the amount of people play and how much each individual play, but very unusual. Although, my math could be off.

    not a single map offering used in all those matches. a few hatch offerings iirc, but no maps.

  • Are you sure you're not just remembering one or two Slinger matches you got on Lery's today? There's no way you got the same map 26 times in a row unless you've played other killers in-between. If it is a bug that's one of the most bizarre bugs that I've heard of in this game.

  • As survivor about a week ago I got Hawkins against Deathslinger 3 games in a row. I think one time was an offering but the other two were random picks

    Not totally impossible I guess, but that's really weird that I ended up against the same killer (but not the same player) and map 3 times in a row

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Are you sure you're not just remembering one or two Slinger matches you got on Lery's today? There's no way you got the same map 26 times in a row unless you've played other killers in-between. If it is a bug that's one of the most bizarre bugs that I've heard of in this game.

    I played some survivor matches inbetween (on other maps) but each time I switched back to deathslinger, bang, lery's

    edit: I FINALLY ended up on Ormond. Which isn't better, but it's not lery's