post-game SWF indicator
So i know everyone hates the idea of an SWF indicator because "killers will just back out because SWF is toxic"
How about an SWF indicator post-game
that way I know for sure how many times I get try hard 3-4 player SWFs. Players can record stats better for their own personal record and we can know for sure how OP or not SWF really is.
Comments
This is actually a good idea.
Good job, Tony!
Is this the start of Tony's story arc in which he becomes a better person?
Would be nice, but knowing the community people would use it to flame SWFs.
Personally I thinks this is a great idea, however the devs will likely never do this because it will give more ammo for people when complaining about SWF which we already know is overpowered compared to solo.
I'm glad you agree.
Whatever. SWF can get over it.