Have hook spawns changed? Bug?

Just curious to why there are so little hooks around the maps? Its it just bad rng and I'm being unlucky most games or have they been changed? So many areas end up being a dead zone after the one hook is destroyed by a survivor dying.. I'm pretty sure I should be able to make more than 1 hook...

Comments

  • Yeah, it feels like Petrified Oak is basekit lately.

    Even with closer hook offerings it's been insane.

  • I've noticed this too. So much actually that I've bothered to check the offerings used instead of my usual browsing the Internet on my phone.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    Yeah, it feels like Petrified Oak is basekit lately.

    Even with closer hook offerings it's been insane.

    Glad it's not just me, honestly wasting so much time carry people to hooks now and some I can barely make even with all hooks up.

    @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    I've noticed this too. So much actually that I've bothered to check the offerings used instead of my usual browsing the Internet on my phone.

    You could just check at end game, but god forbid these hooks with offerings lol