Your best endgame chat salts

The title says it. I wanted to see what is your most toxic but also hilarious endgame chat response. Mine was after 1 guy escaped through hatch when there is 5 gen left he told me "NOOB" and told me to play some "NOOB Game like Tetris". I mean since when Tetris is a noob game XD.

Comments

  • I'm really lucky, I don't have many bad experiences when it comes to endgame chat.

    The worst I've got as a survivor: I've told a Wraith that he's been the best Wraith I've had to play against so far. Then he told me to kill myself, because I've escaped. I just said "no thanks" and he was like "ah yeah I bet you are 10 years old you little child". Told him I was 5 and then he said "I knew it" 🤣

    The worst I've got as a killer: EZ, Noob

    But I have to say that words from strangers on the internet don't bring me down or make me mad. I know that not everyone is like that and that a lot of people take it to heart though :(

  • I don't feel typing the full story here, but I made a thread a few days ago about the worst salt I've ever gotten.

    @QwQw said:

    So, I've just had a very enlightening experience.

    I just played a game on Lery's as Blight, and I happened to kill a t-bagging Meg very early into the match because she played extremely bad.

    The Meg then proceeded to message me after the game and call me the n-word, dipshit, pussy killer (that one has a whole different meaning when you think about it ;), and much much more.

    The funny part was; even though he sent me voice messages and talked like a classic whiny COD player that made it extremely obvious he was 13-14 years old, he insisted that he was 21 and making 3,000 dollars a week.

    He also repeatedly called me the immature one, even though he was the one calling me slurs, harassing me, and whining because he can't take an L.

    I reported him to Microsoft for harassment.

    How people can get this mad at a video game I will never understand.

    EDIT: He went on his alt-account to message me because his first got com-banned. He is still insisting that he's 21 and is now just spamming "dumbass" over and over.

    I reported that account as well.


  • Had a spirit accuse me of being an SWF for bodyblocking during the endgame. Pretty funny ngl

  • Worst I've got as a killer was a salty Nea telling me that I should burn alive because I main Freddy. Keep in mind that I did not camp, tunnel, slug... I didn't do anything. She died because of her own mistakes.

  • I have had some pretty outlandish insults thrown at me. Salt happens on a daily basis, but holy hell some people have issues lmao. I am sort of glad that I am the one running into them frequently since I can handle a 10 year old telling me that I am a "sexist, trash, and garbage" killer while sending death threats my way. At least they are taking their anger out on me and probably rage quit for a while so they don't mess with anyone else.

  • Had a p head get mad at me and my team for playing in a SWF.