Am I the only one having trouble with the Nurse's second Blink?
I wanted to start playing Nurse, and unfortunately many times I have a bug that when I do the first Blink and I right-click to do the second Blink, the breath that the Nurse makes when loading a Blink starts to sound a lot times and it won't let me do a second Blink, it's only fixed if instead of doing a second Blink, I just do one and give an M1, but sometimes this bug happens again later.
Is there any solution for this? Does anyone know in what situations this happens?
This is what happens:
dbd.gif(Thanks to @SeannyD115 for the .gif!)
Comments
I've had this happen too
Only thing you can do is not use the 2nd blink for awhile.
Her blink bugs are mostly tied to your ping to the server. The higher it is the more issues you will have.
I always play at 30-40ms...
Hard to say why your having issues. I play around 40-50ms and only have this happen every 30 games or so.
Are you perhaps playin on WiFi? Even with a good ping and high transfer rates, wireless connections are always unstable when compared to wired connections. They're super fine for your usual stuff like office work, browsing and streaming but WiFi really falls apart in some gaming scenarios especially fighting games.
Maybe this instability could be causing your blink issues.
The problem isn't ping related there's an actual bug.
GIF-210519_080122.gifAnd that bug is tied to dedicated servers.
I've been seeing it ton more since the update and when I have it it's for the whole match
I never experience this with no addons however almost always once per game when using any addon I experience this. I want to say addons cause it but I have no idea how.
If someone can disprove this theory by showing this happening in a game without addons it would be appreciated.
edit - Saw the gif above with a Nurse blinking with the bug with no addons - Well guess that's that. Wonder what causes it then.
When it happens to me, I won't use the 2nd blink for a minute. After that it works again. This bug doesn't happen to me very often to give you a definitive work around, but that's how I fix it.
The gif in a comment above had no add-ons and still had the bug
Nurse main here. Nothing you can do. Just hope it goes away. It's the most annoying bug in the game, but you usually won't lose from it.
I'm connected by cable, I don't use Wi-Fi.
It's exactly that bug. I couldn't record it in time, thank goodness you have a .gif ๐
This is true. I said that I wanted to start playing Nurse, but I had already played it on other occasions (not many, but now I'm leveling it and increasing its prestige, so I play it more and with better perks/addons), and, except for this update, this bug has never occurred to me like this.
Other times it had happened to me that in the second Blink the Nurse's breath sounded many times when she charges the Blink, but at least she let me perform the second Blink. Since this update no, it just sounds her breath many times but she won't let me do the Blink.
I don't have it on video but it does happen without add-ons. I play without add-ons every game as her and it happens to me. Add-ons make it happen more though.