Iridescent Photocard Suggestion

So, when Trickster first came out and we all got to see his add-ons people had been confused by this one. They didn't see the point. I understood what it was intended for and while a bit odd on a 110 Killer I could see it working in niche situations.

Then Trickster got his buff and some of his add-ons got reworked, the Photocard being one of them. When I heard about what the change was going to be I hated it because I knew it'd make the add-ons even worse because I fully expected it to not be the right fix. And I was correct, it wasn't the right fix at all. The whole point of Exposed is to make the Survivor go from Healthy to Dying but now because you can injured Survivors with the knives why even bother with Exposed?

The change that needed to be made wasn't removing the "Filling the Laceration Meter does not injure or down Survivors." line all together but instead making it read "Filling the Laceration Meter OF A HEALTHY SURVIVOR does not injure them."

I understand why it was changed, because you don't need Exposed on someone who is already Injured and you SHOULD be able to down them with your knives. BUT the whole reason I am running this add-on in the first place to insta-down Healthy Survivors and if I hit them with one knife more than I was expecting to be able to then I've just wasted an add-on slot.

Most of the time you can't take your time throwing one knife every other second to make sure you don't accidentally overfill the meter. So right now this is just another Iridescent add-on that isn't worth the BP.

Comments

  • "Iridescent add-on that isn't worth the BP" is the norm, sadly.

  • there is add-on called Diamond Cufflinks, it reveals aura of a survivor when their meter is 1 off from being injured. it can count the hits for you or just do it manually. It wasn't worth add-on slot before and it isn't worth add-on slot now. M1 with 110% was never really worth it. if you succeed, the survivor just messed up.