No Way Out buff idea
You are not going to let just anyone into the VIP room.
For each of the Survivors you manage to hook, No Way Out gains 1 Token:
- When the last Generator is completed, when any survivor goes within 4 metres of an Exit Gate Switch or the Hatch, The Entity blocks both Exit Gate Switches and the Hatch for 10 seconds and an additional 4/6/8 seconds per Token in your possession, up to a combined maximum of 26/34/42 seconds.
Since survivors are likely to take their time on opening the exit gates before doing so, I came up with this buff idea. It also affects the hatch.
(Sorry, had to repost in this area because it didn't get much attention in the feedback & suggestions area.)
Comments
I'd say just prevent the use of keys to prevent screwing over the last survivor
Hmm... lemme think about that.
Alright, I edited it to make it so that it only works when the last generator is completed (which was part of the perk description already, I uncrossed it out) so it won't screw the last survivor over.
I reckon this perk may be useful as an endgame slowdown perk for killers that struggle with map pressure. Exit gates are blocked when survivors go near it so that they don't stall it out.
No Way Out intends to be an endgame slowdown perk, not a second chance perk like NOED. Sometimes if they're trying to go for an unhook after hooking someone early in EGC they'll have one attempt to open a gate and the others attempt to go for the save. 42 seconds just doesn't cut it.
Problem is endgame perks are very strong against uncoordinated survivors and 99ing the exit gates is sometimes useless for Solo. You know where most Blood Warden complain threads come from? Solo survivors
Though to be fair, it's only useful for one point in the game so I don't see why it shouldn't be buffed