Face camp by Victor

Who can confidently say here they've been face camped by Victor with Charlotte literally the parked guard dog nearby? Lol I swear this happened in one of my matches where they had Victor literally in front of me face camping but the irony is he isn't even tall enough to face camp properly??? And yes they were in control of him the whole time but it was super weird having a 2-3 foot little dude chilling in front of me practically drooling and Charlotte was parked elsewhere like ??? Has anyone else had this experience before ? It was wild. Weird.... But wild. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't laughing the whole time at the irony of it all.

Comments

    • Has anyone else had this experience before ?

    That's how you play Twins. You park Victor near the hooked or downed survivor and do other stuff as Charlotte. If someone approaches you switch back to Victor and they can't get the rescue.

  • @NightmareKiller said:

    • Has anyone else had this experience before ?

    That's how you play Twins. You park Victor near the hooked or downed survivor and do other stuff as Charlotte. If someone approaches you switch back to Victor and they can't get the rescue.

    I've played Twins before, I know they're campy lol but no, no they didn't do other stuff as Charlotte. They were in control of Victor face camping me. Moving around where you can clearly see them in control of Victor just face camping.

  • You have to crouch but yeah twins are not designed well

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2198490#Comment_2198490

    I've played Twins before, I know they're campy lol but no, no they didn't do other stuff as Charlotte. They were in control of Victor face camping me. Moving around where you can clearly see them in control of Victor just face camping.

    You got yourself a noob twin you are lucky. Btw the dev want that play style with twin that why they nerf her now the guy you face need to learn how to camp with twin properly