Colwind Farm day and night random

How about to add a variant of day and night at the colwind farm could be random in the matches

Comments

  • To be honest, that'd be kinda cool.

  • They stopped doing Moonlight offerings because they didn't want to make different lighting for each map, but I heard they are doing something with lighting soon, so maybe they could return and we could have this?

  • @BastardKing said:

    They stopped doing Moonlight offerings because they didn't want to make different lighting for each map, but I heard they are doing something with lighting soon, so maybe they could return and we could have this?

    I think there was a thread discussing about changes to Moonlight offerings in which they can affect whether or not the map happens at day or night

  • I'd love to see them pull off transitions from day to night and back to day, prolly based on a timer. You know, that Daylight part of the name meaning something.

    Slight weather transitions also would be cool, like intermittent light rain or cloud cover, etc. Nothing too fancy.

    So long as none of this would hurt frames of course.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    I'd love to see them pull off transitions from day to night and back to day, prolly based on a timer. You know, that Daylight part of the name meaning something.

    Slight weather transitions also would be cool, like intermittent light rain or cloud cover, etc. Nothing too fancy.

    So long as none of this would hurt frames of course.

    Transition day night sound a better idea, I like it

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    I'd love to see them pull off transitions from day to night and back to day, prolly based on a timer. You know, that Daylight part of the name meaning something.

    Slight weather transitions also would be cool, like intermittent light rain or cloud cover, etc. Nothing too fancy.

    So long as none of this would hurt frames of course.

    It could be based off progress with the night transitioning for every generator completed and survivor hooked

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2206803#Comment_2206803

    It could be based off progress with the night transitioning for every generator completed and survivor hooked

    Yassssss it gets lighter for gens done and darker for hook progress. I like this! :)

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2227674#Comment_2227674

    Yassssss it gets lighter for gens done and darker for hook progress. I like this! :)

    Okay that would be kinda trippy also in night maps, how can it get any darker?