What if in the Resident Evil chapter.

Maybe this is the least likely and almost impossible to add but ... What if we get AI-controlled Zombies at a speed of 1.0 or 2.0 m / s. ? I was watching Resident Evil 2 Apocalypse when I thought about this, but is it possible? If the killer has the T-Virus and if the survivors are not cured of the virus, they transform into Zombies, like when an inverted bear trap explodes in your head and you end up dying. What would you think of this if it came as a surprise?

Comments

  • it would be interesting but I doubt since almo said they weren't going to do A. I killer powers but maybe they will do since it is the 5th year anniversary after all

  • @piggygooik said:

    it would be interesting but I doubt since almo said they weren't going to do A. I killer powers but maybe they will do since it is the 5th year anniversary after all

    I am pretty sure at some point we will get an AI based killer power despite what they said..


    but I wouldn’t expect it now, as I think first they should introduce bots for DCers and training mode just like they have on the mobile version…

  • I'm hoping to get that classic Resident Evil Tank control setup. Imagine how much more fun pallet looping will be if you have to stop, turn, then run again.

    I can't wait!