I pray this issue doesn't get out shined by other posts...
Look, we all know the optimization on Consoles are poor. (ESPECIALLY ON SWITCH!) Don't you guys think it's a good time to get this game running at least somewhat better for the new players you'll have come in due to the Resident Evil chapter? I sure think it's a great time for optimizing. It'll get you more money too and i know that's the one thing you care for. :>
Comments
Switch maybe. But with PS5 and XBS, I doubt PS4 and XB1 will get much more attention.
MandyTalk is looking into to see if we can get a response from the devs. Right now we just have to sit tight.
It'll never happen, don't keep your hopes up
Even for PC, the game has to be optimized. The graphics aren't that great but I run better Doom Eternal on my PC....
Been waiting forever. 😢