Please Give Killers a way to leave after EGC
Like if no one is hooked and everyone is healed up. Please just give Killer a way to leave
I saw a I cute suggestion of giving Killers a bed or a door at basement. That would be nice.
I'm so tired so waiting alt-tab out and coming back to see the survivors waiting at the last moment to leave. I also know if I go to the exit gates they will be there to t-bag me :(
You guys talk about trying to make to a balance game. So please balance the disrespect.
Comments
It’s a person pressing the ctrl key over and over
Good for you
I agree. I would love for there to be an option for killers to end the game once EGC starts and there not be any punishment or it counting as a DC. It's so unnecessary when all 4 survivors are at the exit gate(s) just teabagging or hanging around. I get the argument people stay to ensure their team's safety to an extent but when a minute has passed and there is clearly no sign of a chase (on coms, they'd definitely know no chase is being had) then they should leave so everyone can move on to the next match.
The argument of, "I/we stay at the exit gate to give the killer some extra hit points." No, screw your pity points. Most killers I can assure you do not want your pity points, we just want to move on to the next match as quick as possible.
Like I said, I'd love for there to be a button replacing "leave match" when EGC starts and it doesn't count as a DC because in reality, you're not leaving the match, you're just moving on and killers shouldn't have to be punished for it and survivors go about their merry way teabagging, wasting everyone's time.
They want the game to last as long as possible because afterward they have a 10 minute queue ahead of them :)
It feels like forever because the killer role is always busy. You've been Go! Go! Go! all match, but when it's over you have to do nothing for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, survivors don't get as many points as the killer and they have to spend longer (on average) waiting for a new lobby, so it feels valuable for them to get a few extra points at the end instead of simply moving on to the next match.
(This is why I'm dreading the Struggle points being added back in to the new struggle mechanic; being denied hatch by a teammate who has no chance at being rescued and screwing us both over so they can get 600 more points.)