developers should split the rift fragment for survivor & killer screen in order to count how many

20210518_140122.jpg

As you can see in this circle rift that counts how many rift fragments do you have, Sometimes I feel very confused about how many rift fragment I currently have. For example I feel like do i have like 4 or 5 rift fragments ? So I believe that developers should split each slot of this circle rift in order to count how many rift fragments we have by each time you gain 500 xp for this rift fragment progress when levelling up

B612_20210518_141318_260.jpg

And as you can see in this picture that in this circle rift I marked on, this is an example of how developers should add it like this.

So is it useful to have something like this or it doesn't matter?

Comments

  • There's definitely no downside to this suggestion. Although I don't personally have that much difficulty estimating how many I have.

    If it takes 10 total, then you clearly have 4, because 5 would be half-way.

  • It is a very minor QoL improvement.

    I don't think it is hard to tell if you have 5 or 4, as 5 is literally the half of the circle, quite easy to in probably all cases how many shards you currently have.

    I would prefer they spend their extremely short dev time on something more useful, sorry.