Playing Blight can be so tilting sometimes

Sliding off of rocks on Mount Ormond or cars on Autohaven messes with my insanity so much. Literally I will be exactly perpendicular when I'm hitting objects and the game says "NOPE!" Very little rant but collision with Blight is so inconsistent that it drives me ######### insane.

Comments

  • I still have my daily from Saturday for 4 blight downs. I was on swamp and damn if I didn't either slip of half of the objects there or got stuck on corners. Made me so frustrated I didn't play blight since then.

  • @burt0r said:

    I still have my daily from Saturday for 4 blight downs. I was on swamp and damn if I didn't either slip of half of the objects there or got stuck on corners. Made me so frustrated I didn't play blight since then.

    I don’t blame you. I thought they were supposed to fix his collision but it never got any better.

  • They should add an offering: "Paper Towel Roll" that removes all of the grease from the map you're playing on.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196289#Comment_2196289

    I don’t blame you. I thought they were supposed to fix his collision but it never got any better.

    Yeah it feels great heading for a tree stump or something dead center and upon collision it goes "fwip" and you slide of that object as if blight bathed in olive oil.

  • @SirCracken said:

    They should add an offering: "Paper Towel Roll" that removes all of the grease from the map you're playing on.

    I will be buying a lot of those for my Blight.

  • It'll have to be an Ultra Rare of course. You're going to need at least a couple hundred sheets of paper to get most of the maps cleaned up.

  • I'll never forget the time I rushed at someone at the Sanctum of Wrath to slam off a rock

    only to slide off the rock

    then slide off the tree behind the rock

    then slide off a little statue

    then run dead into a wall at the bottom of the Sanctum without slamming and just kinda hghehgehgh in place for the last half second of my rush.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    I'll never forget the time I rushed at someone at the Sanctum of Wrath to slam off a rock

    only to slide off the rock

    then slide off the tree behind the rock

    then slide off a little statue

    then run dead into a wall at the bottom of the Sanctum without slamming and just kinda hghehgehgh in place for the last half second of my rush.

    That’s when I throw my mouse on the floor in rage. Never done that before and hopefully I don’t ever get that mad lol.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196314#Comment_2196314

    That’s when I throw my mouse on the floor in rage. Never done that before and hopefully I don’t ever get that mad lol.

    I wasn't in any danger of losing that match, luckily, so I took it in stride.

    If that turned out to be the move that cost me the whole game though, i'd probably have a lot in common with Don Juan Pond.

  • Agreed, his collision is very inconsistent.

    Swamp is the worst :'(

  • Yup yup, had a game yday on swamp where i saw a Feng pretty early, got a quick hit. She ran into the center of the map and was trying to do some big brain pinballing..... instead just slid of a boat and actually cut the Feng that was holding W off resulting a quick down like a minute or two into the match. Needless to say the Feng DCed. They still Won basically 2v1 because steam boat op but it was a very fun game, on survivor side to at the end, good chase practice and i had a "chase survivors for 240 seconds" tome i did.... many times over =))

  • i straight up stopped playing Blight when his changes came out, the heightened camera is nice but oh my word the collision hitboxes and stupid bouncing whenever he's rushing is so dumb and i hate it

  • Yeah, I can imagine just how frustrating that is. One of the reasons why I don't play Blight at all.

  • Swamp is unplayable for him too