I'm upset...

That I didn't get the de-rank, I tend to absolutely love it, because it's a fresh start usually. I'm currently at rank 6 and I'm not enjoying it.

Comments

  • Same here. For survivor, rank reset is a push back to ranks I don't die 9/10 of my games in until I inevitably rank back up, and for killer, it's a chance to do adepts without the pointless difficulty creep of the emblem system breathing down my neck.

    I did end up getting 2 adepts anyway, but c'mon, I want another spin on the rank roulette wheel. Mine didn't work.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    That I didn't get the de-rank, I tend to absolutely love it, because it's a fresh start usually. I'm currently at rank 6 and I'm not enjoying it.

    When I got to red ranks I purposely de-piped all the way to green ranks because holy #########.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    That I didn't get the de-rank, I tend to absolutely love it, because it's a fresh start usually. I'm currently at rank 6 and I'm not enjoying it.

    Red Ranks are not fun, most games I face those survivors who all run the best perks and run me for like the entire game. Then message you something toxic when you really did nothing.

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250475/im-upset

    Red Ranks are not fun, most games I face those survivors who all run the best perks and run me for like the entire game. Then message you something toxic when you really did nothing.

    Yeah it makes me actually want to smash my skull against a brick wall which I've done a few times

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195910#Comment_2195910

    Yeah it makes me actually want to smash my skull against a brick wall which I've done a few times

    Ouch

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250475/im-upset

    When I got to red ranks I purposely de-piped all the way to green ranks because holy #########.

    Yeah I ######### hate red ranks, its at that point where all the fun of the game is sucked dry

  • I got sent down to rank 7 killer and it's... An experience.

  • its either that or a baseball bat to the ballsack take your pick. Plus brick wall ain't much hell I smashed my head to crush a soda can before and it worked

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195928#Comment_2195928

    its either that or a baseball bat to the ballsack take your pick. Plus brick wall ain't much hell I smashed my head to crush a soda can before and it worked

    When I get mad at video games I just smash my controller on the floor.

  • don't be upset, take a chocolade

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195935#Comment_2195935

    When I get mad at video games I just smash my controller on the floor.

    Oh i used to do that also I never would put myself through that much pain If I did I would literally die from all that. No what I tend to do is scream into a pillow or smash my head against my desk which is a lot less painful

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195942#Comment_2195942

    Oh i used to do that also I never would put myself through that much pain If I did I would literally die from all that. No what I tend to do is scream into a pillow or smash my head against my desk which is a lot less painful

    Yes lol

  • I was in the red ranks and now i'm rank 20 on both sides, the games here are so boring, it's incredible. As survivor everyone is hiding and throwing pallets down if they barely hear the TR, i usually do 5 gens all by myself while the killer is struggling to understand what to do.

    If i'm playing killer everyone is hiding, no one last more than 10 seconds in a chase and it's just a boring experience overall.

    I don't really want to play anymore since there's little to no fun in being able to run a newbie killer because they don't know the tiles or getting a 4k in 2 minutes because no one can loop.

  • @VispeR said:

    don't be upset, take a chocolade

    A Hershey bar?

  • @BeHasU said:

    I was in the red ranks and now i'm rank 20 on both sides, the games here are so boring, it's incredible. As survivor everyone is hiding and throwing pallets down if they barely hear the TR, i usually do 5 gens all by myself while the killer is struggling to understand what to do.

    If i'm playing killer everyone is hiding, no one last more than 10 seconds in a chase and it's just a boring experience overall.

    I don't really want to play anymore since there's little to no fun in being able to run a newbie killer because they don't know the tiles or getting a 4k in 2 minutes because no one can loop.

    Lucky man, at least it might be refreshing after cybersportsman's in every game. I wish it could be me

  • I do wish it was more difficult to rank up so that perhaps people would stall out in their actual rank. I returned to the game only a few days ago, three I believe, and have played for a few hours each night. I went from a rank 20 Survivor and I'm down to a single digit rank. This is despite not escaping most of my chases and even fewer rounds.

    I play to have fun and will sometimes give myself to the Killer if they've had a rough round, I tend to play altruistically, I farm Rift challenges so sometimes I do things that make little sense - basically I will do whatever so long as it doesn't actively make the game more difficult or unfun for the other Survivors or the Killer. I don't think I'm terrible at the game but am I great? No. Good? Barely and only on occasion.

    Yet I'll probably be red rank in another day or two at this rate. ๐Ÿ˜“ And then play against really competitive Killers with meta perks and really competitive Survivors with meta perks.